Enjoy Terra Atma Medi Spa Experience with some spa etiquette below
- Plan on it: Book-off the time you’ll spend at the Spa and let people know you’ll be unavailable for a few hours. This way your visit can be a true getaway, and you’ll return to your day relaxed, recharged and rejuvenated.
- Young Children: Small children are not compatible with tranquil spa environments, and in the spirit of allowing you to relax, we recommend you have a caregiver available for your children while you are here. Of course, if your child is booked for an appointment with you, we will do everything we can to make their visit a happy one.
- Arrive Early: We recommend you arrive at least 10 minutes before your appointment to allow transition time. Shed your cares and sip some herbal tea in our spa to begin your journey of rejuvenation. Please do not arrive late for your appointment.
- Expect more: Terra Atma team is knowledgeable and experienced in making your visit as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
- Live by the golden rule of bathroom usage: When you’re finished, please wipe the seat, sink, and faucet if needed. Just a courtesy for the next user.
- Talk to our Team: Ask questions about any personal stress management or skin care concerns you may have. Their advice and suggestions will help you get the most out of your visit and will allow you to ‘take home’ the knowledge they share.
- Relax: You’ll be in the best, professionally trained hands possible. Now that’s something to sing about.
- Booking and Cancellation Policy: We respect your schedule and ask that you keep the appointments you book with us. Half payment is required for appointments canceled with less than 24-hours notice. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment; late arrivals will result in shortened services in order to take each guest on time. Prices are subject to change without notice. A credit card is required to reserve all first-time guests and spa packages. Spa premises limited to persons 16 years or older or accompanied by legal guardian.
- Cell Phones: We are proud to provide a uniquely different cell-free spa zone! You are requested to turn off your cell phone and converse in hushed tones to respect the tranquil environment and needs of other clients.
- Gratuities: Extending a gratuity as a result of a great spa experience is at the discretion of our guests and is greatly appreciated,