Want to live your past? Erase marking of sun damage due to unprotective exposer? Get rid of deep wrinkles and crow’s feet? At last, we have the non-surgical solution that takes care of all of these challenges. The Vampire FaceLift also is known as PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma), utilizes your bodies healing ability to rejuvenate skin, texture, and structure. Available as both an injectable for vampire Facelift topical for vampire facial is on the cutting edge of esthetic treatment.
Do you have following three Signs of Aging?
1. Skin color becomes grayer because of lack of blood flow
2. Facial muscle collapsed and looked as collagen decrease
3. Lost skin texture and as a result, you look exhausted or tired or droopy
Why the Vampire treatment?
There are so many ways to rejuvenate the face, why look for vampire facelift?
- Cosmetic surgery can remove excess skin and make the person appear younger. But, it cost many folds and recovery time is way longer than some people can afford, and surgical facelift can be more than what’s needed for some people. Especially when loss of shape without extra skin is the main problem
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers lift the skin away from the bone to restore youthful volume and shape
- The HA fillers provide shape but not effective to improve the tone and texture of the skin
Vampire Facelift (R) offers best of both worlds restoring shape, improving tone and texture. Literally rejuvenating new and younger tissue.
Step by Step Vampire FaceLift® Treatment
- The injector uses HA fillers to create a beautiful shape.
- Then isolates growth factors from the patient’s blood.
- When these growth factors injected, then multi-potent stem cells activated to grow new tissue. This new tissue includes new collagen, new fatty tissue and new blood vessels.
- Vampire WingLift
- Vampire Breast Lift (TM) and Vampire Nipple Lift (TM)