Want to turn back the hands of time? Reverse sun damage? Erase deep wrinkles and crow’s feet? How about erasing deep acne scars and pitting? Stretch marks? Finally, there is a non-surgical option that achieves all these goals. The Vampire FaceLift also known as PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) , utilizes your own bodies healing ability to stimulate skin recovery and smoothing. Available as both an injectable and topical, PRP is on the cutting edge of regenerative therapies.
Do You Show These 3 Signs of Aging?
1. Skin color becomes more gray because of less blood flow.
2. Facial Shape becomes collapsed and droopy as muscle and collagen decrease.
3. Skin texture becomes less smooth. As a result, the person looks “worn”, or “tired” or “droopy.” The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in playing children of every skin color and in young adults) fades to a dull gray.
Why the Vampire?
Cosmetic surgery can remove excess skin and make the person appear younger. But, a surgical facelift can be more than what’s needed for some people (especially when loss of shape without extra skin is the main problem).
Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers lift the skin away from the bone to restore youthful volume and shape.
The HA fillers do little to improve skin tone and texture.
Unlike most procedures, the Vampire Facelift (R) offers a way of both restoring shape, and improving tone and texture, as well as literally rejuvenating new and younger tissue!
Three Steps of the Vampire FaceLift® Procedure
- The injector uses HA fillers to create a beautiful shape.
- Then, the physician isolates growth factors from the patient’s blood.
- When these growth factors enter the face (injected by the physician), then muti-potent stem cells become activated to grow new tissue. This new tissue includes new collagen, new fatty tissue (for smoothness), and new blood vessels (for a healthy glow).
- Vampire WingLift
- Vampire Breast Lift (TM) and Vampire Nipple Lift (TM)
- Vampire Hair Regrowth
You’ve may have seen the buzz about the Vampire Breast Lift® procedure so I thought (since we provide the procedure here at our office) that you may want to hear from me about what it is and whom it may benefit.
But, if you have an irregularity after a previous implant procedure, or if you have lost volume around an implant, or if you have natural breast and have lost some of the roundness of the cleavage, but the overall size is intact—then this is a very nice way to restore the breast to its younger shape and do essentially what a push-up bra is used for –create roundess an lift in the cleavage area.
We can also help restore sensation of the nipple after the placement of breast implants.
You can have the procedure during your lunch hour and go to dinner that night with a low-cut evening gown.
What about safety?
For years, plastic surgeons have mixed PRP with fat for fat transfer to the breast. That procedure (fat + PRP) is so safe that it’s even being done to help restore the breasts in women who have had mastectomy for breast cancer. In this procedure, the Vampire Breast Lift®, we use the same PRP but we simple leave out the fat and rejuvenate the fat that’s already there.
The magic in the procedure is using a small amount of material in just the right place to achieve a dramatic affect.
Here’s a video that shows more about it.
If it looks like something you or someone you know would love to have (who wouldn’t love to have their breasts look more like they do when wearing a bra), then call us for an appointment at 403.487.0130